Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Celebrate the Month .....

Hello everyone, Diane here this week. It is my turn to be hostess at The Sisterhood, this is my first time to host. This week as our theme is Celebrate the Month. For those of you who do not know, the flower for the month of July is the Delphinium, Larkspur or Water Lily.
The challenge this week is to create any type of project using one of these flowers.
We don't offer prizes here very often, mainly because this is a blog for fun and friendship, but I'm going to put up a prize package this time. I have been cleaning out my scrap room and could have a huge garage sale just with scrap stuff, so I'm going to put up some of my goodies as a prize.

Here is the prize for this week's challenge:
I chose the WaterLilly and used a digital stamp by Delicious Doodles. She also has a beautiful Delphinium. I love the Delphinium she made but I totally butchered it when coloring it. Some of our Sisters though used it and did a beautiful job on it.


Here is what my sisters came up with for this challenge.




It is time to celebrate in Sisterhood style. You will have until Tuesday, July 13th at 5:00 pm to finish this challenge. Just leave a comment below along with a link to your project. I will pick a winner of the prize by random draw from all the entries.

4 comments:

Pat said...

These are all beautiful!!

Unknown said...

More delightful cards, sistahs!!!! Teri Doodles, your images are stunning!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Micki said...

Wow girls, these are absolutely fabulous.

Claire said...

Hi, I'm new to your challenge, what a fab theme and gorgeous cards from the DT. My card is here
Claire xx