Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Silhouette Top Sister and Top 3

Good Evening everyone,

I'm a little behind with this post due to having worked late, sigh.

I just want to say that Silhouette creations are my favorite and I can honestly say that each and every submission was a joy to see. Every one's projects just made me clap my hands at having chosen this type of challenge.

Now without further ado, our Top Sister award go to...........


Isn't that cat with that wonderful moon awesome? Those cat eyes.... lol!

Now to the Top 3 winners....


Ladies, don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar! Thanks to everyone for playing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning this challenge Billi! And thanks Micki for picking my lantern in your top 3! Have a great day!!

Darlene said...

CONGRATULATIONS ladies!!! AWESOME work!!

Maria said...

What a lovely surprise to find my card in your top 3!!! I'm very honoured as all of the entries were fabulous - thank you so much and congratulations to the other ladies. Maria x

Billie A said...

Wow thanks for choosing my card as one of the winners. I really appreciate it. Wonderful entries and congratulations to the other ladies. thanks again.